ARCs and Tangents  

Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh, I bet you're loving the way I connected that title to the content of my last blog entry: Calculus. Speaking of Calculus I made an A. Yay me! I didn't see that coming, but I made it and I'm glad it's over.


I've been writing a lot. I try to write everyday, doesn't always work out, but I try none the less. If you want to read what I've been writing, or at least snippets of what I've been writing go to my FictionPress account. Leave me a review(they can be anonymous) and tell me how you like it. I only have two chapters of one story posted so far, but I have plans for two more to be posted in the coming weeks.

An update on the status of my Blopera: It's still going to happen, but It'll take some time. I want to make sure the plot is flawless before I even think about posting it.

Also, I've have been honored with the task of being an advanced reader of The Calligrapher's Daughter by Eugenia Kim. I'm not done with it, but it's good so far and you should read it. I'll post a link when I write the review.

This was just a quick update to let y'all know how I was doing. I should have a proper post on Monday and an article on Writer's Playground by Wednesday, but I am in the middle of a move so I'm not going to promise anything.

And I almost forgot. My dog was bitten by a snake last week. If I haven't mentioned my doggy before his name is King Meko and he's a 8 month old Siberian Husky. He's back to his old self now, but for awhile there it was pretty touch and go.

That's it for now.

Peace and Love!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ ARCs and Tangents

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips